Monday, June 28, 2010

Owl Say!

Do you like adorable things?  Being a trend setter and ahead of the curve? Like to accessorize and stay on budget?  Of course you do!  Then you need to check out Etsy, if you haven't yet.  Etsy is the huge online community/store where crafty people gather to sell their stuff!  You can find just about anything on Etsy: jewelry, clothes, bags, paintings, decorations, vintage goods, cookies, even seeds and plants!  I wasn't kidding when I said just about anything!  My favorite part?  You can search by color! While you're browsing and perusing the site, you may come across Owl Say

You may be asking yourself... What's Owl Say? Run by stay-at-home mom, Kelley Terrill, Owl Say Designs is an amazing site on Etsy that sells luggage tags, passport covers, clutches, magnets, and so much more.  With over 400 items for sale and an astounding 2546 and counting sales already made, you can be sure this is a popular, well-liked, and awesome site!  Even though everything is super affordable, there's even a clearance section! (That was the clincher for me!)  Everything about Owl Say Designs is just so cute, from the designs to the packaging.  When I opened my Owl Say merch (about 20 seconds after my mailman dropped it off) I was happy from the first look.  Like I said, even the packaging was simple and cute, sporting a little owl.  (And that's saying a lot, cause I hate all bird-type animals!)


I was even more impressed once I opened it, though!  The matching passport cover and luggage tags are in the print 'Flower Medallion'.  The colorful print makes it totally versatile, so no need to worry about anything clashing.  I think everyone knows how important luggage tags are, especially for long distance travel.  I'm sure there's some skepticism about why you would need a passport cover.  I'll tell ya!  An adorable passport cover (like this one from Owl Say) will make sure that you can tell your passport from everybody elses.  If you're going on a family trip, I'd say it's a must.  Plus, in a field of black and midnight blue, us fashionistas have to add a little flare wherever we can.  If you ask me, $5 for a passport cover and $8 for TWO luggage tags is completely reasonable.  Wouldn't you rather spend a little (and I mean a little) now, rather than lose your luggage/passport later.  I think you would!   So if you like what you see, go check out the rest of Owl Say Designs products, available on Etsy!  It's got the FuzziestBunnySlippers Seal of Approval (not as great as the good housekeeping one, but still)!





Soon to come: Spiral Solutions and (not Etsy-related) Amon Korea!

_____________________________________________
this one took a while, so there's a lot of music! hah :)

       

No comments:

Post a Comment