Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who Loves Acronyms?

If you're familiar with FML or MLIA and, although you may chuckle at others' misfortune or normality, you probably get sick of it pretty quickly.   If this is true, as it is for myself, I have got good news for YOU!  So, I recently stumbled upon GMH... gives me hope.  "FML for optimists."  Sometimes it's cheesy (but hey- that's one of the fuzzybunny disclaimers) and some people question whether they're all real or not, but.. well, you can judge for yourself! 
Here's one of MY personal faves:
"Today, our history teacher was telling us about a man who was famous for transporting Jews to safety during the Holocaust.

A student in the class said "That's my grandfather."

Our teacher began to cry, and said "He saved my entire family."

Beautiful coincidences GMH"


Anyway, once you're on GMH, chances are you'll land on LGMH... love gives me hope, which is even MORE adorable and sweet and just makes me cry like a baby! Granted, I cry at everything... but this shouldn't make me cry so much!  I was reading some by the pool at a family gathering and I started crying and then again sitting in the car, good thing I had sunglasses on! Ha, oh well.  Some of the stories are just so stinkin' cute. 

So, if you have a spare moment.. check it out! Also, it's not blocked the the computers at my school! (yeah, I know school's over, but still, that's a plus!)



I'm starting something new!
so here it is:  at the end of each post (or throughout) I'll put what songs I listened to while I wrote/edited/etc it!
 

1 comment:

  1. So many blogs out there are so negative and cynical.. It's super refreshing to read one that embraces positivity :)

    ReplyDelete