Monday, March 29, 2010

Conscience Friendly Meets Fabulous!

It's that time of year again: sandal season! And for those of us who try our very hardest not to wear leather products, it is really just too difficult.  Although I am not a vegetarian anymore, let alone a vegan, I do everything I can to stay away from non-man-made shoes, bags, etc.  If you are like me and can't stand shopping for cute, wearable sandals that don't hurt our furry little friends, well then you are in luck.
I recently discovered that Lulu's (www.lulus.com) has a huuuuuuge selection of vegan friendly shoes!

(Here's the link to just the vegan friendly shoes!)

My absolute favorite? Bamboo Heather 11 Black Zippered Flower Thong Sandal



Oh, and did I mention they're super affordable?! Because they are!
Plus, they've got you covered in every area: sandals, flats, gladiators, boots, wedges, sneakers, everything!

So, if the seeing the words "All man made materials" makes you jump for joy, you've got to check this section of Lulu's out!

cute!



(PS- all images are from Lulus.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment