I didn't know anything about Shabby Apple until I was looking for advertisers to put on the blog. Their cool logo caught my eye, so I dug further. First, this: "Every woman deserves to feel beautiful in a dress...but not all of us look like runway models" Okay, Shabby, tell me more: "Shabby apple celebrates the short legs, curvy hips, straight waists and flat chests in all of us." Wow! You're talking my language! Then, there's a 3 question quiz to determine your body type and then they offer clothes designed to fit YOUR body, lumps and all!
Shabby Apple is committed to Fair Trade and charity. They want to help us find the right dress, sure, but they also want to end poverty and empower women all over the world. They make sure that their clothing is made by companies who operate under the strictest Fair Trade guidelines by:
1. Making sure their employees are at least 18 years old
2. Paying their workers above minimum wage
3. Providing health care benefits to all employees
4. Allowing their employees to work up to 45 hours a week, no more
5. Providing scholarship to their employees' children so they may go to private school
And with products like this adorable headband...I mean, what are you waiting for? Click the ad on the right and see for yourself.